Kat Moody is a reformed museum professional who works in public libraries and has been adventuring around the GLAMR sector since the nineties. In the United Kingdom, Kat worked in the libraries and / or archives of various military museums and in New Zealand, after various adventures, is now based with Christchurch City Libraries.
In this episode we discussed:
- Tūranga – Christchurch Central Library.
- Caring for the communities following the Canterbury earthquakes: How the GLAM sector responded.
- FingerTip Library at Christchurch City Libraries.
- National Digital Forum.
- Canterbury 100.
- Reflections on the commemoration of World War One conference.
- “Empty” – by Kat Moody for Library Whisperers.
- Follow Kat’s crochet porgs on Instagram – @porgsofrangiora
- Wartime Knitting Revived.
- “A Bit of a Stink” – Kat Moody for Christchurch City Libraries.
Kat’s suggestion for our listeners:
Do: something you enjoy at work, or go outside for a nice walk at lunch time, take some time to think or reflect, or have a play on Trove or Papers Past and find a random story about library toilets!
This episode is sponsored by PINEAPPLE GLAM.
We love comments and reviews so let us know what you thought of this episode by leaving a review and rating on iTunes or share the podcast with a friend! And make sure you follow us on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook .
Sally & Amy